Associate Salary Survey 2017
NALP’s Associate Salary Survey is the most comprehensive associate salary information available and has been recognized by a major legal publication as the best associate salary survey available. And the price is most affordable.
The 2017 Associate Salary Survey includes:
- Associate & summer associate salaries by firm size, region, and metropolitan area population;
- Detailed salary analyses for 30 major markets: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Los Angeles/Orange County, Miami/West Palm Beach Area, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Northern New Jersey Area, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland (OR), San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose Metro Area, Seattle, St. Louis, Washington, DC Area, and Wilmington (DE);
- Analyses of salaries for offices using a levels-based compensation system;
- Additional detailed salary analyses for firms in other areas, grouped by state, region, size of metropolitan area, and size of firm;
- Base salaries for class of 2017 associates, by firm size and city;
- Salaries for intellectual property lawyers;
- Salaries for law clerks and staff attorneys; and
- Judicial clerkship bonuses.