The NALP Bulletin+, a monthly digital magazine, presents news and issues of professional interest to NALP’s membership of more than 2,500 legal career professionals who advise law students, lawyers, law offices, and law schools in the U.S., Canada, and beyond. Launched in May 2021, the NALP Bulletin+ is a combination of the legacy NALP Bulletin and PD Quarterly brands. The NALP Bulletin+ invites articles from members and other interested professionals. The NALP Bulletin+ is provided to NALP members as part of their annual membership fees.
Current Issue — September 2022 Edition:
- Change Is Inevitable – Take It to the Next Level by Gwendolyn L. Ferrell
- Job Market for Class of 2021 Law Graduates Was One of the Strongest on Record by Danielle A. Taylor
- Counseling When Jobseekers’ Hearts Just Aren’t In It: Reviewing Work Won’t Love You Back by Sam Halpert
- Methodically Managing Digital Distractions by Kendra Brodin, JD, MSW
- (PDQ) The Reshuffling of the Legal Profession, Part 1 by Marcia Shannon
- (PDQ) Looking at Leadership: Perspectives from American Law School Deans by Jeff Allum and Katie Kempner
- Clerkship Diversity: Recent Progress and Continuing the Path Forward by Amy Nixon
- How Serving as a NALP Leader Can Help Build Your Career by Clara Solomon and Michael Nguyen
- Supporting and Adding Value to Your PD Team by Carole S. Deeter
- Top 4 Concerns About Hybrid Work and How Legal Teams Are Responding by Ann Gomez and Myriah Graves
- A One-Stop Shop: Effectively Managing Career Services and Externships by Alisa N. Benedict O’Brien and Trisha Y. Nakamura
Archives: Bulletin and PDQ
Members and subscribers can read the current issue's articles, search past articles from the NALP Bulletin
, or browse the PD Quarterly archives
. Sort by date, author, or topic.
All NALP members receive the NALP Bulletin+ as a member benefit. Non-members of NALP may subscribe to the NALP Bulletin+ by purchasing an annual subscription in the NALP Bookstore.
NALP encourages you to consider becoming a contributor to a future issue of the NALP Bulletin+. You can find information about submitting an article proposal here: NALP Bulletin+ Author Guidelines (PDF).
Article proposals, potential articles, and reprint requests should be directed to Editor-in-Chief Andrew D. Parker at (202) 835-1001 or email@example.com.
The NALP Bulletin+ offers various ad sizes. Those interested in advertising should contact Jay Richards at (202) 835-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.