The NALP Bulletin+, a monthly digital magazine, presents news and issues of professional interest to NALP’s membership of more than 2,500 legal career professionals who advise law students, lawyers, law offices, and law schools in the U.S., Canada, and beyond. Launched in May 2021, the NALP Bulletin+ is a combination of the legacy NALP Bulletin and PD Quarterly brands. The NALP Bulletin+ invites articles from members and other interested professionals. The NALP Bulletin+ is provided to NALP members as part of their annual membership fees.
Current Issue — January 2023 Edition:
- From the President-Elect: Be a Doer, not a Wisher by Tony Waller
- From the Executive Director: Keeping the Spotlight on Fairness, Facts, and the Power of a Diverse Community by Nikia L. Gray
- Your Inner Computer: Using Neuroscience to Boost Performance and Well-Being by Kendra Brodin, Catherine Duncan, and Henry Emmons
- How Hiring Progressed in 2022, and How It Did Not by Matt Spencer
- (PDQ) How Teams Can Help Address Burnout in the Legal Profession by Paula Davis, JD, MAPPs
- (PDQ) Your Story Changes Everything: Building Relationships by Sharing Stories About Yourself by Chris Graham
- International Students Belong in the U.S. DEI Conversation by Clara Solomon and Lourdes Olvera-Marshall
- Toward Indigenous Reconciliation: An Introduction to Territorial Acknowledgements by Jennifer Lau
- NALP in Vancouver: Spotlight on DEI Programming by Jennifer Mencarini
- “Tiny Ripple of Hope” Insights for Promoting Public Service Career Paths by Rachel Lawrence
- From Law Student to Lawyer: How to Successfully Bridge the Transition by Shannon Callahan and Maureen Kieffer
Archives: Bulletin and PDQ
Members and subscribers can read the current issue's articles, search past articles from the NALP Bulletin
, or browse the PD Quarterly archives
. Sort by date, author, or topic.
All NALP members receive the NALP Bulletin+ as a member benefit. Non-members of NALP may subscribe to the NALP Bulletin+ by purchasing an annual subscription in the NALP Bookstore.
NALP encourages you to consider becoming a contributor to a future issue of the NALP Bulletin+. You can find information about submitting an article proposal here: NALP Bulletin+ Author Guidelines (PDF).
Article proposals, potential articles, and reprint requests should be directed to Editor-in-Chief Andrew D. Parker at (202) 835-1001 or email@example.com.
The NALP Bulletin+ offers various ad sizes. Those interested in advertising should contact Jay Richards at (202) 835-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.