The NALP Bulletin+, a monthly digital magazine, presents news and issues of professional interest to NALP’s membership of more than 2,500 legal career professionals who advise law students, lawyers, law offices, and law schools in the U.S., Canada, and beyond. Launched in May 2021, the NALP Bulletin+ is a combination of the legacy NALP Bulletin and PD Quarterly brands. The NALP Bulletin+ invites articles from members and other interested professionals. The NALP Bulletin+ is provided to NALP members as part of their annual membership fees.
Current Issue — January 2022 Edition:
- The Great Resignation Equals a Great Opportunity to Volunteer by Karl C. Riehl
- What We Know About JD Advantage Jobs — An Update for the Class of 2020 by Danielle A. Taylor
- How Athletes Cope with Injury: Principles for Coaching Students Through Setbacks by Jayne Rossworn
- What a Recruiter Learned From Looking for a New Job by Meredith J. Kahan
- (PDQ) Work, Wellness, and Meaning: Reimagining Legal Education and the First 10 Years of Law Practice by Janet Thompson Jackson
- (PDQ) Keeping Students Motivated for Bar Exam Success by Lyssa T. Thaden, Kimberly Wolenberg, and Camesha Little
- AEC 2022 Preview: Reconnect and Re-Energize in the Crescent City by Sherry-Ann N. Smith-Gomez and Tony Waller
- Book Review: A Working Parent’s Guide to Workparent by Rob Cacace and Jennifer Kraemer Gewertz
- Improve Your Impact by Understanding the Lateral Partner’s Perspective by Dan Binstock
- Advancing Law Student Professional Identity Formation: A Whole-School Approach by Leanne Fuith and Laura Friedman
- Above and Beyond: The Value of Mentorship in Legal Master’s Programs for Non-Lawyers by Jaclyn Howell
- New to Higher Ed? What You Need to Know by Katherine Mikkelson
Archives: Bulletin and PDQ
Members and subscribers can read the current issue's articles, search past articles from the NALP Bulletin
, or browse the PD Quarterly archives
. Sort by date, author, or topic.
All NALP members receive the NALP Bulletin+ as a member benefit. Non-members of NALP may subscribe to the NALP Bulletin+ by purchasing an annual subscription in the NALP Bookstore.
NALP encourages you to consider becoming a contributor to a future issue of the NALP Bulletin+. You can find information about submitting an article proposal here: NALP Bulletin+ Author Guidelines (PDF).
Article proposals, potential articles, and reprint requests should be directed to Editor-in-Chief Andrew D. Parker at (202) 835-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NALP Bulletin+ offers various ad sizes. Those interested in advertising should contact Jay Richards at (202) 835-1001 or email@example.com.