The NALP Bulletin+, a monthly digital magazine, presents news and issues of professional interest to NALP’s membership of more than 2,500 legal career professionals who advise law students, lawyers, law offices, and law schools in the U.S., Canada, and beyond. Launched in May 2021, the NALP Bulletin+ is a combination of the legacy NALP Bulletin and PD Quarterly brands. The NALP Bulletin+ invites articles from members and other interested professionals. The NALP Bulletin+ is provided to NALP members as part of their annual membership fees.
Current Issue — September 2021 Edition:
- How Can You Improve Your NALP Member Experience? Jump In! by Cybele Smith
- Salaries Rise and Private Practice Employment Remains Strong for the Class of 2020, Even as Other Key Employment Metrics Decline by Danielle A. Taylor
- Neurodiversity: A Primer by Paul Johnson and Angela Sordi
- How to Increase Collaboration Between Recruiting and DEI Departments by Shannon Burke and Jessica Hoffer
- (PDQ) Why You Need a Chief Mindset Officer by Dr. Larry Richard
- (PDQ) Coaching Associates of Color During the COVID-19 Crisis: Lessons Learned and the Path Forward by Werten Bellamy
- NALP’s Nominating Process Is Nigh: We Need a Hero! by Neil Dennis and Lynn Herron
- Legal Incubators: Attracting Business-Minded Attorneys Into Public Interest Work? by Sam Halpert
- Recruiting: What Should Remain Virtual and What Should Be In Person by Becca Newberger and Jim Walsh
- Public Service in the Pandemic: What We Learned by Moriah Berger Allen and Sharon Buckingham
- Change How You View Your Time Before You Start to Manage It by Fairuz Abdullah and Drew Amoroso
- The Good, The Bad, and The Hybrid by Mishkah Ismail and Miriam Benor
- The Impact of 2020 on Diversity Fellowships for 2021 (and Beyond) by Leah Adams
- Newcomer’s Corner: Becoming a ‘New Again’ Professional by Heather DiFranco
Archives: Bulletin and PDQ
Members and subscribers can read the current issue's articles, search past articles from the NALP Bulletin
, or browse the PD Quarterly archives
. Sort by date, author, or topic.
All NALP members receive the NALP Bulletin+ as a member benefit. Non-members of NALP may subscribe to the NALP Bulletin+ by purchasing an annual subscription in the NALP Bookstore.
NALP encourages you to consider becoming a contributor to a future issue of the NALP Bulletin+. You can find information about submitting an article proposal here: NALP Bulletin+ Author Guidelines (PDF).
Article proposals, potential articles, and reprint requests should be directed to Editor-in-Chief Andrew D. Parker at (202) 835-1001 or email@example.com.
The NALP Bulletin+ offers various ad sizes. Those interested in advertising should contact Jay Richards at (202) 835-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.