Associate Salary Survey 2019
NALP’s Associate Salary Survey is the most comprehensive associate salary information available and has been recognized by a major legal publication as the best associate salary survey available. And the price is most affordable.
The 2019 Associate Salary Survey includes:
- Associate & summer associate salaries by firm size, region, and metropolitan area population;
- Detailed salary analyses for 24 major markets: Atlanta, Baltimore Area, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford Area, Houston, Los Angeles/Orange County, Miami/West Palm Beach Area, Minneapolis, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland (OR), Raleigh/Durham Area, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Seattle, St. Louis Area, Tampa, Washington DC Area,and Wilmington (DE);
- Analyses of salaries for offices using a levels-based compensation system;
- Additional detailed salary analyses for firms in other areas, grouped by state, region, size of metropolitan area, and size of firm;
- Base salaries for class of 2019 associates, by firm size and city;
- Salaries for intellectual property lawyers;
- Salaries for law clerks and staff attorneys; and
- Judicial clerkship bonuses.
Additional information on entry-level salaries for recent law graduates, including extensive information by city, can be found in NALP’s Jobs & JDs: Employment & Earnings of New Graduates — Class of 2017.